Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lookin Back..

mm...
I look back in time..the way it flew..and i look back at everything that happened in 9th..
turns out it was this grade that gave me the greatest moments of my life
and i'll miss it like hell..i met my best friend here..i met the girl i love here..i met the 1st teacher who was humble enough to call me "her fav student"
i met people..who i can call mine,forever..
i guess times will change now..with the 10th grade coming..and all the pressure..
and other stuff which is gonna change evrything i love in here..
my english teacher..not teaching me
my best friend n my gang..will be "shuffled" away from me..and because of a few studpid external power(for more details..contact the principal)..i won't be able to hang out with the girl i love either..
time..the way it flies..it's sadly intrigueing,and brilliant..

2 comments: